Why Move to new Hampshire?
13 Reasons Why You Should Consider Moving to New Hampshire
- New Hampshire has been ranked #1 in the nation for quality of life in 2012 according to a recent CNBC Business Report.
- The state is ranked # 2 in 2012 in business-friendliness according to the same CNBC Business Report.
- New Hampshire has no general sales tax or general personal income tax.
- New Hampshire has historically offered the lowest tax burden as a percentage of gross income in the nation;
- New Hampshire has a diverse economy, creating ample opportunities for new residents to find gainful employment.
- In 2012, the state’s unemployment rate was 5.5%, while the U.S. average was 8.1 %. NH had the 6th lowest unemployment rate in the country, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Retail businesses benefit from proximity to Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Canada as residents shop in New Hampshire due to the lack of a state sales tax.
- The Manchester-Nashua metro area has previously been ranked number one on the Forbes List of “America’s 100 Cheapest Places To Live.”
- New Hampshire is considered at very low risk for hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes, forest fires and other natural disasters
- New Hampshire is ranked number 3 as the safest state in the country to live. Institute for Economics and Peace 2012
- New Hampshire has also earned the recognition as one of the healthiest states to live in the nation. New Hampshire senior citizens rated number one in terms of health-related quality of life according to the National Health Interview Survey.
- New Hampshire offers an incredibly diverse mix of communities from suburbia to high-class city living to the mountains and rural farmland. By using our free top real estate agent service, you can find your dream home (link to Top Agent Brand Page) in the Granite State today.
- Boston is just an hour’s drive from southern New Hampshire, and other nearby popular destinations including Cape Cod and Portland, Maine.
To learn more please visit: http://stayworkplay.org/stay/